06 December 2013

I hate my computer

Good morning dolls!
I have to share this one important thing today.
I HATE MY COMPUTER AND I HATE WINDOWS 8!!!
HATE!
Ok.
I feel better.
I got a new computer a couple of months ago after my old one 
(which I loved) basically disintegrated.
The new one sucks. 
It's a Gateway.
It has crashed 3 times already while I was writing this.
It kicks me out of Pinterest.
I can't edit photos.
And I don't understand Windows 8 at all.
I've had to resort to photographing and listing everything for my Etsy shop on my iPhone.
It's too late to return it, but I have to get a new one.
Any suggestions out there?

Just to balance out all this negativity,
here is some deliciousness I found on Pinterest this week and
 WILL be eating next week for my niece and nephews birthday.
Mmmmm.
 I'm off to work dolls.
Hope you have a fun Friday night!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, that sucks. I keep saying I'm going to get a Mac. I wonder if this will be the year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...I hate computers as well! terrible! I have a MAC and for photoshop and stuff it's great...but when I need to use word or spreadhseets I go to my husband's PC....Such a pain. Thanks for the comment on Friday on my guest post over at The Little Black Door.

    ReplyDelete